Valid from 09.10.2020
Last updated 08.10.2020
PURPOSE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are also governing the use of all the websites owned by Prop Quant(hereinafter the “Website“, “Site”) and the use of all the services and products (hereinafter the “Service”, “Software”, “Product“) that the Company is selling and/or advertising on the website and/or other on-line or off-line communication channels.
Prop Quant owns and operates the websites www.prop-quant.com together with all associated subdomains. Prop Quant addresses individuals and businesses in order to sell software products or services and only a person or company that purchased the product will be referred to as “client” , “customer” or “user“.
The company contact details are:
- SC Prop Quant SRL
- No 413 D, Corunca, 547367, Mures, Romania
- Reg. No.: J26/1225/27.06.2017
- CUI: 37847064
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: No 19, C2U3, Piata Trandafirilor, Targu Mures, Mures, Romania
- Phone number: 00 40 749417776
Working hours for client support:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 16:30 GMT+2
- Saturday – Sunday: closed
- Legal holidays : closed
COMPANY’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- By using any of the Prop Quant websites and its subdirectories, you agree to, and accept these terms and conditions in full. Prop Quant reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, and thus, you should check for changes before proceeding to utilize the website, the services and products of Prop Quant. By using the website after changes have been made to this document, you agree to accept those changes.
- Prop Quant reserves the right to suspend the operation of this Website or any part or sections of it at any time, without prior notice, and no claims may be held against the Company in this regard.
- Prop Quant SRL reserves the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or the entire Website, at its discretion, without prior notice or further clarifications or explanations. The eventual restrictions may apply to all or a part of the users or clients of the Website. If We provide you with a private link or password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that that private link is kept confidential.
- Prop Quant reserves the right to select its clientele without having to provide explanations for any decision to reject customers.
- Under EU law, Prop Quant is liable for any lack of conformity that becomes apparent within a minimum of two years from delivery of the goods and national laws may give the consumer additional rights.
- Prop Quant has the right to use for promo campaigns any information (photo, text, audio, video) received from its clients that relates to the use of a product/service offered by the Company.
- Prop Quant may offer the provision of different info and recommendations regarding the detailed usage of a Prop Quant product. This may be a paid service and in this case, the clients should be notified from the beginning though any of the communications channels used.
- Prop Quant or its employees cannot be held responsible in any way if the info or recommendations provided through Technical Support will cause any kind of damage to a client, a broker, or any other third party.
- Prop Quant can terminate or suspend a license of a product/service, without prior notice, if a client fails to meet all his/her obligations according to these terms and conditions and also according to any special deals between the company and the client, through any of our communication methods (email, phone, social media).
CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The client has the right to use the software/services according to these terms and conditions, for personal use (non-commercial).
- The client has the right to access the Members Area and to view all the materials hosted in that location.
- The client has the right to download the software from the Members Area, via an external link.
- A purchase of a product represents the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you have no right to:
- modify or copy the materials hosted in the Members Area;
- Transfer the usage of the license to another person or company. This includes granting access to the software and the additional materials by passing on the credentials to other persons or companies or transmitting any kind of information through any available channel.
- use the materials or the software for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- decompile or reverse engineer any software of the company;
- eliminate copyright or other proprietary names from materials or software screenshots;
- transfer the materials or products to another person or company or mirror the materials on any other server.
- Publicly share (online or offline, via any type of media communication channel) any type of information (written, photo, video) about the product that is meant to discredit the product, without proper evidence.
- A license will automatically terminate if the client violates any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time after the client violated these terms and conditions.
- By using the Prop Quant products and/or services, the client understands that financial contract laws vary throughout the world and it is his//her obligation to make sure that he/she fully comply with any law, regulation or directives relevant to his/her country of residence.
- By using the Prop Quant products and/or services, the client understands that respecting the terms and conditions of other 3rd party companies (ex: brokerage companies, vps providers, etc) is his/her obligation.
- The client has the obligation to pay for the product/services offered by Prop Quant, in due time and according to the product/service specifications and according to the conditions offered to that client (on any type of communication channel: email, phone, social media), even if these conditions are not detailed in these terms and conditions.
MONEY BACK POLICY (THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL)
- Prop Quant offers every customer the opportunity to claim their money back within 10 calendar days from the delivery date, unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions. The delivery date will be considered the first day in which the client will have access to the product.
- The money back request procedure consists of the customer sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the details of the request. The client email address must be the address used to purchase the product.
- The customer acknowledges that he/she will have to support all the commissions generated by third party companies such as banks, payment processors or other third parties involved in the payment procedure. Therefore the amount returned may be smaller than the amount sent by the customer for the purchased product.
- Money back policy may be different for certain products. In this regard, please check the specific End User License Agreement of the product you want to purchase and in such cases, the client agrees that the terms and conditions mentioned in the product’s EULA are to be considered over the General Terms and Conditions
- Cases when 10 days money back policy do not apply:
- Users that already got the advantage and used a free version (free trial) of a Prop Quant product
- Users that have a subscription for the maintenance product.
- Any user that had used a full version of MT4NitroArbitrage in the past that expired and subscribed to a new version.
- Delivery of the product is considered to be the email which Prop Quant will send to a client and where the client will find data and instructions on how to access the Member Area and how to download a product or use a service.
- Prop Quant will deliver the product/service only after the payment can be fully verified. This may take up to several working days, depending on the payment option chosen by the client and depending on the payment processor.
- By using the products/services purchased from Prop Quant, the customer is fully responsible for any potential damages created for third parties, regardless of the type of damage.
- By using the websites and other online information managed by Prop Quant, the client agrees that the information, products and services included in or available through any online medium used may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- The information received from Prop Quant and/or any employee or collaborator of Prop Quant, through any communication medium, should not be a decisive factor for the client in making personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and the client should consult a Professional suitable for specific advice tailored to his/her situation.
- Prop Quant provides services and products in the form of software or written/audio/video materials and the customer acknowledges that he/she is the only one responsible for how he/she is using that product/service, even if Prop Quant or any of its suppliers have been informed about the possibility of damages.
- Prop Quant shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or subsequent damages, including damages for loss of use, data or money, outside or in any way related to the use or performance of the product, even if Prop Quant or any of its suppliers have been informed about the possibility of damages.
- Prop Quant shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for the delay or inability of the client to use the related products or services, the provision or non-performance of services or for any information, software, products, services obtained through the site or arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Prop Quant or any of its suppliers have been informed about the possibility of damages.
- Any of the products/services offered by Prop Quant are not, in any way, guarantees or promises to the user/client that he/she will make/produce a financial profit by using the product/service.
- The video materials have the purpose of explaining the notions/concepts used by a product and does not, in any form, represent trading tips or advice.
- The presented results, use cases and any other promoting material, through any online or offline communication medium, are achieved by users of the product and do not represent any guarantee that other users will achieve such returns.
- Prop Quant and its employees are not obliged to offer/show results or use cases of the software in case a client will request this.
- Prop Quant reserves the right to collect information or data that is generated by the usage of the products/services. By accepting these terms and conditions, the client implicitly accepts that he/she will have no demands, of any kind, that derive from the data collection process.
- While using our Site or our products/services, we collect information such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections, texts, pictures, videos and other things that could be related to you. Data collected (text, picture, video and others) can be used for marketing purposes respecting the protection of the client’s identity. By accepting these terms and conditions, the client implicitly accepts that he/she will have no demands, of any kind, that derive from the data collection process.
- The product’s operating infrastructure may include other third-party products and services. Prop Quant will not be liable for any errors, losses, of any kind, caused by or derived from these services or products.
- Prop Quant and its employees are not responsible and cannot be held liable ,in any way, for the client’s use of the products and services offered. By accepting these terms and conditions, the customer accepts that he/she is solely responsible for the way he/she uses the products and services offered by Prop Quant and agrees that any potential loss, of any kind, derived from the use of the product, cannot be attributed to the Company or to its employees.
- Prop Quant has no connection with the relationship between the user and the brokerage companies (financial services companies) with which the user will have trading accounts.
- In case of a client reporting an error, the Company undertakes to resolve it as soon as possible, and the client cannot ask for any type of claim (financial, legal, products, services or any other form).
- The materials that appear on the company’s websites or on any other (online or offline) communication medium may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may change the materials contained on its website and on any other communication medium at any time without notice. However, the company does not undertake to update the materials.
- Except as represented in this agreement, all work product by Prop Quant is provided “AS IS”. Other than as provided in this agreement, Prop Quant makes no other warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any disputes arising between the Company and the user regarding any aspect related to the products and/or services offered will be settled amicably, and if this is not possible, the dispute will be settled in the competent Romanian courts in the municipality of Targu-Mures.
- For complaints regarding any aspect of the product/service please send an email at email@example.com
- In case of a dispute, Prop Quant has the right to suspend the license and/or the service for that specific client (or for the group of clients) until a final decision will be reached.
By using the Prop Quant web sites or any other communication channel, you agree that Prop Quant will not be liable in any way to you or any other person in the event of force majeure or any governmental or legal act or failure to comply with or damage to or destruction of computer systems, data or records, or any part thereof, or delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software or any other event that may not be prevented (natural calamities, wars, armed conflicts, etc.).