PQ Trade Copier will copy the trades placed on one MT4 Terminal to another MT4 Terminal from the same PC/VPS
€ 0,00 for 3 months
• NOTE: In order the PQ Trade Copier to be active you need to Sign Up
Get this product with one of the PQ Plans
This utility has 2 EA’s. The first is the PQ Trade Copier Master which needs to be loaded on the MT4 Platform where you will generate the trades. The second is the PQ Trade Copier Slave and this is the EA that needs to load in the MT4 Platform where you want your trades to be copied.
This utility will work with MT4 Platforms that are installed on the same PC/Laptop/VPS, thus giving it a superior copying speed.
The user can set various copy settings, in order to fit his account size and needs. Also, PQ Trade Copier can be used in several instances across the same 2 brokers (master-slave) if you want to create different copy rules, depending on the symbols traded.
• works with all MT4 Brokers, regardless of the symbols differences in names
• set it on one chart and use it for all symbols. No need to set it for each symbol
• risk management integrated and customizable from the inputs
• REVERSE trades input: a cool hedging function that can be combined with other copy settings for great results
• alerts and email notifications
• bi-directional communication. Option for copying the closing of trades from the Slave to the Master
• useful comments on the chart
Inputs Copier Master
• Username: your PQ username
• Master-Slave channel: Default parameters to be used by client. The same name should be set in the Slave inputs.
• Slave-Master channel: Default parameters to be used by client. The same name should be set in the Slave inputs. If this name differs than closed trades on Slave will NOT be copied to the Master account.
• SymbolSuffix: fill in if the symbols from the Master broker have a suffix.
Inputs Copier Slave
• Master-Slave channel: Default parameters to be used by client. The same name should be set in the Master inputs.
• Slave-Master channel: Default parameters to be used by client. The same name should be set in the Master inputs. If this name differs than closed trades on Slave will NOT be copied to the Master account.
• LotMode: choose how you want to copy the trades.
• Lots_1_FixedLots: the trades will have the volume set on the Slave account. If you don’t have enough money in the Slave account, the trades will not be copied.
• Lots_2_Multiple: copy the trades by multiplying the volume with this value. You can also set values between 0 and 1 if you want to copy fractions of the volumes from the Master account.
• Lots_3_Per_1000_Balance: set the volume (in lots) for each 1000 EUR/USD/GBP you have in your Slave account. It also works if your Slave account balance is below 1000.
• Lots_4_OnProportionOfBalance: copies a trade with the same proportion relative to the available Balance. If the Master account has a 10.000 Balance and places a 1 lot trade and the Slave account has a 5000 Balance, then the PQ Trade Copier will open a 0.5 lots trade in the Slave account. This option will copy the exact risk management of the Master account.
• allowSymbols: if you add symbols here than the Copier will copy trades ONLY for these symbols and nothing more. You can add more symbols separating them by a semicolon (ex: EURUSD;GBPUSD). If left blank, then all trades on all symbols from the Master account will be copied.
• denySymbols: symbols added here will NOT be copied. You can add more symbols separating them by a semi column (ex: EURUSD; GBPUSD). All other trades on the other symbols will be copied in the Slave account.
• SymbolConversionRules: add conversion rules if a symbol name differs from the Master account to the Slave account. Fill in with the Master Symbol name and the Slave Symbol name separated by a colon sign. Ex: The DAX Index on the Master account is “Germany30” and on the Slave account is “DAX30-20U”. If you want to copy this symbol trades than fill in with “Germany30:DAX30-20U”. If you want to add more symbol pairs you have to separate them by the semicolon character (ex: Germany30:DAX30-20U;US30:YM-20U)
• SymbolSuffix: add a suffix if the Slave account symbols have a suffix. Ex: Symbols on the Slave account have the “.c” suffix. Add “.c” in this field in order for the Copier to know what exactly to copy.
• GlobalStopLoss: all trades on the Slave account will be closed if the Slave Account Equity will drop by the percentage value set. The initial Equity is considered the available Equity when initializing the Slave EA
• DoReverse: reverse trades will be opened in the Slave account. A Buy on the Master will be transformed into a Sell and vice versa. This is a great way to hedge 2 accounts.
• DoNotCopySLTP: set this on “true: if you don’t want to copy SL and TP orders in the Slave account. Closing a position will still be copied when TP or SL is reached on the Master account.