1. Do I need to have a company to trade on the stock exchange?
2. Do I need previous trading experience to use the software?
In addition, the software automates most operations.
What you have left to do is to go through the video course, make sure you understand how it works and test it with as many brokers.
3. How much money do I have to invest?
In addition, the deposits in the accounts that you will create with the brokers means blocked money (not lost).
The minimum deposits depend from one broker to another broker and start from 100 euros up to 1000 euros. We recommend investing the minimum amounts especially if you are at the beginning.
4. Why selling the software if you managed to make money with it?
Due to the type of strategy that it uses (arbitrage) this type of software also has certain limitations such as for example the fact that it cannot trade with very large amounts of money like hundreds of thousands and millions (for which we have other software).
It is precisely because of this limitation that we consider to be a software that is very well suited to the general public who can make transactions of the order of thousands and tens of thousands of euros.
5. What is the main risk in using the program? What could lead to the loss of investment using the software?
2. Higher losses can be recorded if the software is not set properly or is not monitored for long periods of time, but even in this case the losses are controlled by the parameters that are initially set.
3. Multiple testing can lead to losses. Finding the right brokers can be a risk factor. If several brokers are tested without results (either that those brokers do not offer arbitrage possibilities, or that is a period when the market itself does not offer arbitrage possibilities, or that the user did not set the software correctly), it can lead to several losses like tens of euros for each broker tested.
6. What are the profits of those who are using the software? Are these profits made on demo or real accounts?
Testing on demo accounts strictly has the role of getting used to the software parameters, but it does not represent in our view relevant results (whether they are profits or losses). The profits of those who use it are real profits, with real money.
7. What is the smallest amount invested by those who use the software? What is the amount with what he succeeded to make a profit and how much was the profit ?
8. Will be software updates? Will they be included in the initial price?
9. Can the software and video course be purchased after November 29?
We need to make sure that those who want to use it will have all the necessary support from us.
10. If the software is started from my PC, whether it has high latencies can it be profitable?
11. Under what conditions is the money back policy activated?
12. What are the subsequent costs?
13. Why not scale? ... if you made 700k euros in 4 years?
That is why we preferred to develop other strategies that allow us to scale to the level we want. This is also one of the reasons why we release this software to the public (there is often this question).
14. What are the characteristics of a "good" broker to use the software with?
15. SOFT: How profitable is the software?
16. SOFT: What strategy does the software use?
If there is a sufficiently large difference between the two prices, MT4NitroArbitrage will place the corresponding trade in your MT4 broker.
17. SOFT: How big is the drowdown?
1. When you are still in the testing period. In this case the volumes traded will be minimal and because of this the possible losses will be minimal. From the experience of the persons who using the soft, the tests cost approximately 15-20 euros / broker
2. When you have gone through the testing period and you know that broker is working, so you have already managed to make consistent profits. In this case you will need to constantly check that broker but also use parameters that restrict the placement of transactions if the number of losing trades has exceeded a certain level set by you.
18.SOFT: On what operating systems will the software work? Windows? Linux (Ubuntu for example)?
IMPORTANT: Even if the software runs on the VPS with Windows, you can check the trading account directly from your mobile, laptop, desktop (windows, iOS, Android) and you can access the VPS from any location and from any device and any operating system.
19.SOFT: In the case of "flash crash" how will the software react?
However, a very big and very sudden movements (eg: the massive appreciation of the Swiss franc from February 15, 2015) can lead to radical measures from the brokers side that will affect the clients (meaning us) – a typical measure is the increase of spreads.
MT4NitroAbitrage has several built-in protection modules for situations like this. For example, one of the software parameters sets the maximum value of the spread to which trading is allowed.
In other words, if the broker enlarges the spread and there is still an arbitrage opportunity, MT4NitroAbitrage will not trade that opportunity because the risk of losing would be high, the cause of that is increased spread by the broker.
20.SOFT: Is the software "single use"? Or can it be used / installed on multiple servers? And by more users?
The VPS on which an instance of MT4NitroArbitrage will run will have a static IP and that IP must be communicated to the Prop-Quant team.
However, multiple instances of the MetaTrader4 platform can run in parallel on a single VPS, depending on the performance of the VPS. This means that more brokers can run on the same VPS.
In addition, Prop-Quant will grant upon request the right to use a license on multiple IPs (VPS).
21.SOFT: Is there any guarantee that MetaTrader4 software will not block your application in the future?
IMPORTANT: Arbitration is perfectly legal, contrary to some media myths.
22.SOFT: What kind of arbitrage is it? Is the arbitration between 2 brokers?
MT4NitroAbitrage user will have open accounts for several brokers and to test them separately.
23.SOFT: Does the software set by his own SL and TP respectively Buy and Sell?
24.SOFT: If the broker also offers CFDs on crypto, can I use the software?
25.VPS: What are the costs of renting a VPS in London?
Example: A VPS that can run two instances of MetaTrader4 at the same time costs about 70 EUR / month.
26.VPS: What configuration should have an average VPS?
– 3.5 GHz (turbo: 3.8 GHz) CPU clock frequency
– 3 VCPU Core
– 5 GB RAM
– 30 GB SSD
– 10GB / sec ultra low latency ASIC network card
27.VPS: If the Internet provider assigns me a dynamic IP, will this impact the use of the software?
28.VPS: The better VPS we have, the number of trades will increase?
29.BROKER: Can you make recommendations in choosing the broker?
30.BROKER: Most brokers have written in the contract that they do not accept arbitrage. How can arbitrage be done if they wrote this in the contract?
31.BROKER: Did you ever say something about a list of brokers ... do you offer that as well?
MT4NA FreeTrial Home
Video User Guide
MT4NA Default Parameters
Any questions you might have
Click here to see a full list of questions
Updates, news, tips and more
Prop Quant is not regulated or authorized to provide trading/investing advice. Therefore, all the content provided in any communication medium should NOT be treated as trading advice. Prop Quant is not making any form of guarantees that the user will make profits in his/her capital markets account by using the products or information provided.
Prop Quant develops and sells software products with which the user can trade on capital markets and financial markets around the world. Trading and margin trading involves a high level of risk that may not be appropriate for all investors. The leverage effect, specific to margin trading creates additional risks and exposure to losses. Before you decide to trade, carefully consider your investment goals, level of experience and risk tolerance. You may lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Document yourself about the risks associated with margin trading and ask for advice from a financial or tax consultant if you have questions.
Prop Quant is a provider of technological products and is not associated or affiliated in any way with the intermediaries of financial investment services (eg brokerage houses, etc.).
This website is not part of Facebook or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is trademark of FACEBOOK Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Prop Quant. All rights reserved.