End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) for MT4NitroArbitrage
Last updated: 09.12.2020
Please read this End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading MT4NitroArbitrage (“Application”, “Software”, “Product”) or accessing the Member Area.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading the Application or accessing the Member Area, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button and do not download Application or access the Member Area.
The language of the content and the language of the Application is English.
Prop Quant grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application, get access to the Member Area with all the content and get Premium Support for the Application, solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Prop Quant is selling a license of a software product that gives the customer the right to use it for a limited amount of time, starting from the delivery date. This period will be clearly stated in the product description and will depend on the product version that you will purchase.
One product license contains:
- The application file MT4NitroArbitrage.ex4
- Video User Guide
- Premium Support
- Software and members area maintenance
- The right to use the software for 1 IP (1 computer) at the same time
THE APPLICATION FILE
- MT4NitroArbitrage is a software program that is comparing prices for the same instrument/symbol between a fast feed and a broker of choice that is using MetaTrader4 platform.
- MT4NitroArbitrage is a plug-in type of software that can only run on an MetaTrader4 instance.
- The operating system has to be Windows
- MT4NitroArbitrage is executing trades only in the MetaTrader4 platform (where the client will install the application file) according to its parameters that have to be set and modified by the user.
The main inputs of the application are:
- Username – the client will have to insert his/her username each time he/she wants to start a trading session using the MT4NitroArbitrage software
- Symbol Input – the symbol to be compared with when running a software instance on a certain instrument/symbol from the MT4 platform
- Mindiff – the minimum difference (in pips) between the 2 price feeds that the software is looking for
- Trading volume for each trade – the amount to be traded by the software
- Type 1 and Type 2 – ways of the software to manage the trade once it is placed in the market
- MT4NitroArbitrage is based on the concept of latency arbitrage which is explained in detail in the video user guide.
- The client acknowledges and agrees that the software is acting on third party data and on the input parameters set by the user and the user is the only responsible to understand how to use the parameters.
- The executable file MT4NitroArbitrage.ex4 can be downloaded from the members area.
- Any free update of the software will be available in the same location (in the members area)
- The application file has the extension “.ex4”, has a size of approximative 150 KB and it can run from any PC that is connected to the internet and that has the necessary resources established by the MT4 platform provider but the recommendation is to run it from a VPS located in London area. The VPS service is a third party service and can cost between 30 and 150 eur/month.
THE VIDEO USER GUIDE
- The Video User Guide is structured in modules and video lessons explaining the concepts used by MT4NitroArbitrage, input parameters, and ideas through which these parameters can be modified in order to optimize the performance of MT4NitroArbitrage.
- Any of the information presented in the video user guide or on any subdomain of the site, on www.prop-quant.com, on social media or in emails, is not, under any circumstances, trading advice. Prop Quant provides a software product and it is not regulated to provide trading advice.
- The video user guide will be available in a section that is available only to users that purchased the product. Access will be based on the username and password provided by email, after the payment of the product is verified.
- The access to educational materials (from the Members Area) may vary. The limit is specified in the product description.
THE PREMIUM SUPPORT
- The Premium Support schedule is from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 AM GMT+2 and 4:30 PM GMT+2. The holidays and the legal holidays will not be subject to any kind of support.
- The Premium Support will consist in the following:
- Technical questions related to the product.
- Questions regarding particular use cases of the software
- Questions regarding how to read and interpret the logs
- Advice about the optimisation of the trading inputs
- Advice about scaling up the trading volumes, withdrawals or deposits to brokers
- Questions regarding the VPS
- The Premium Support time limit may vary and will be stated in the product description.
- All the answers from Prop Quant team are not supposed to be considered, in any circumstances, trading advice and the client consents that he/she is the only one responsible for how is the software used.
- The user consents that, in some cases, Prop Quant Support team will need the exact application logs in order to provide a correct answer to a question. The failure to provide the logs when needed can result in the impossibility of the support team to answer a certain question.
- The Premium Support will be provided by email. The customer questions have to be sent to email@example.com and the answers will be provided as soon as possible, during the company’s working hours.
- After the expiration of the Premium Support, Prop Quant will offer standard support that is limited to the software and members are maintenance described below.
SOFTWARE AND MEMBERS AREA MAINTENANCE
- Software and members area maintenance covers the following:
- Providing software updates when needed
- Fixing reported bugs
- Support on potential malfunction of the software
- Providing the necessary infrastructure (including third party services and products)
- The software and members area maintenance is free for the period stated for each product and product version, starting from the delivery date.
- The user has the right to extend his/her license for an amount of EUR100/3months, only if the client purchased the 12 months license (MT4NitroArbitrage-12months). The price of the license extension may be changed, depending on the price of the third party services used to provide the product’s operating infrastructure.
- The client which purchased other versions than the 12month license may renew their license by purchasing another license (MT4NitroArbitrage FREE Trial license can not be renewed ). Ex: a client purchased a 3 months license. After the 3 months, the client may renew the license by purchasing another 3 months license.
- The client which purchased the MT4NitroArbitrage Free Trial license has the right to use the license for free for a time that is stated in the product description. This time may vary from time to time. MT4NitroArbitrage FREE Trial license can not be renewed.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the license of a client if the client is not paying for extension in due time.
- We reserve the right to stop offering this product with everything that is included in the license (and the maintenance for it) anytime after the maintenance period is over, with a 30 days prior notice. In case we will no longer be able to offer maintenance due to third party issues, that we cannot control, we can stop the service without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to add, for a fee, new modules for MT4NitroArbitrage, which are not part of the MT4NitroArbitrage License Maintenance
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the customer implicitly accepts that the MT4NitroArbitrage software may have errors and that the customer will use, at their own risk, the product and all the information made available by Prop Quant and its employees.
- The communication between the company and the customer will be done only by email and the only accepted language will be english. The client’s email address will be considered the address with which he/she will purchase the product. By accepting these terms and conditions, the client implicitly accepts that Prop Quant is not obliged to accept other forms of communication than the one described above.
- We reserve the right of who to benefit from Technical Support
- Technical Support will be charged by hour
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any of the license of a client if the client is not paying for Technical Support in due time
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or the Video User Guide or make the Application or the Video User Guide available to any third party.
- modify or copy the materials presented in the video user guide;
- Transfer the usage of the license to another person or company. This includes granting access to the software and the video user guide by passing on the credentials to other persons or companies.
- use the materials or the software for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- modify, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer the application
- eliminates copyright or other proprietary names from materials or software screenshots;
- transfer the materials or products to another person or company or mirror the materials on any other server.
- Publicly share (online or offline, via any type of media communication channel) any type of information (written, photo, video) about the product that is meant to discredit the product, without proper evidence.
Modifications to Application
Prop Quant reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Prop Quant reserves the right to update the application or the video user guide in order to ensure the most efficient user experience, without prior notice or consent on behalf of the user. The updates may include but are not limited to bug fixes, new features, content revision, new content.
If an update is made and provided as a consequence of a user’s feedback or suggestion, Prop Quant has no obligation to compensate that user in any form (product discount, money or any other form of compensation).
- Customers can pay for Prop Quant products/services through the options displayed in the checkout process. Payment options may change without prior notice.
- A payment can be accepted, declined, canceled or pending for security clearance by the payment processor or by Prop Quant. We reserve the right to provide the customer with all the details of the purchased product/service only when the payment processor accepts the customer’s transaction or when the funds will be fully cleared in the Company’s bank account.
- A payment needs to be accepted by the PSP or by Prop Quant in order to be considered complete.
- You agree that you have to offer some of your personal data in order to be able to purchase products/services from Prop Quant. The data you have to provide can be: full name, email address, geographical address, tax identification number, etc.
- All the prices are expressed in EURO and you agree that you have to send EUR to the Prop Quant bank account or that the price can fluctuate in your local currency and you will have to accept the conversion rate offered by the payment processor.
Term and Termination
This license can be terminated by the Company during the contractual period, if the client breaches any of the restrictions or in case the company cannot offer the product due to reasons it cannot control.
This license will be automatically terminated at the end of the contractual period mentioned in the product description, if the client does not choose to extend his/her license.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop or any other remote computer.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
Prop Quant reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is a material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org